What version of Moodle is supported in here

Jan 22, 2012 at 8:12 AM

I just have 1 question what version of moodle does this Moodle to Azure support?

Coordinator
Jan 22, 2012 at 7:42 PM
It is tested from 2.0 up to 2.2. Versions 1.x are not supported.

On Sunday, January 22, 2012, mfvsidiangco <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:
> From: mfvsidiangco
>
> I just have 1 question what version of moodle does this Moodle to Azure support?
>
> Read the full discussion online.
>
> To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (moodle2azure@discussions.codeplex.com)
>
> To start a new discussion for this project, email moodle2azure@discussions.codeplex.com
>
> You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
>
> Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com
Jan 24, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Im just confused with the steps.. what should be the 1st step create the vhd or use the moodlechaintool?

Jan 24, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Can you give more steps on the Step 3..

Jan 24, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Can you give me an example with this xml config

<!-- Settings regarding Moodle drive. Here is specified a 1 GB drive on page blob "MoodleDriveContainer" -->
      <Setting name="MountDrives" value="drive_label=MoodleDrive,connection_string=driveconnection,local_cache=DriveCache,page_blob_container=moodle-drive-

container,page_blob_vhd=MoodleDrive,drive_size=1024;"/>

Here are some info

Storage Account Name: moodlemoodle

BLOB URL: xxxxx.blob.core.windows.net

TABLE URL: xxxxx.table.core.windows.net

QUEUE URL: xxxxx.queue.core.windows.net

Jan 24, 2012 at 3:53 AM

what shud i put on the value of "drivelabel" "connection_string" and local_cache and page_blob_container.. tnx