Connection Actively Refused by 127.0.0.1

Dec 7, 2011 at 3:01 PM

I keep gettig this error but I can't seem to find where is poiting to 127.0.0.1.  Any suggestions?

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:10000

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:10000

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SocketException (0x274d): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:10000]
   System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +2510261
   System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception) +417

[WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server]
   Microsoft.WindowsAzure.StorageClient.Tasks.Task`1.get_Result() +104
   Microsoft.WindowsAzure.StorageClient.Tasks.Task`1.ExecuteAndWait() +222
   PhpAzureExtensions.AzureDriveModule.Init(HttpApplication context) +503
   System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +480
   System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +336
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +350
   System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +382

[HttpException (0x80004005): Unable to connect to the remote server]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +11301814
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +88
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +4341684
Coordinator
Dec 8, 2011 at 2:08 AM

It seems you are not running the Azure Storage Emulator on your machine.

Feb 13, 2012 at 3:29 AM

am getting the same error when I deploy to Azure. Didn't bother to test in emulator.

any help will be greatly appreciated.

Coordinator
Feb 15, 2012 at 6:24 AM

I'm still looking into the issue, seems the Feb 7 update broke some things up.